The policy of the company PC "FLAGMAN"
regarding the processing of personal data
1. General Terms
This policy of processing personal data is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ from 27.07.2006."Personal Information" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of PC "FLAGMAN" (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator has the main goal and condition for the performance of his activities and the observance of human and citizen rights and freedoms in processing his personal data, including protection of privacy rights, private and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://eng.gkflagman.com
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated personal data processing - processing of personal data by means of computer
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
3. Web site - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing their availability in the Internet at the network address https://eng.gkflagman.com
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing by technical means;
5. The depersonalization of personal data is an action, after which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state organ, a municipal organ, a legal entity or an individual, independently or in cooperation with other people organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as defining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of the personal data subject to processing, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal Information - any information which relates directly or indirectly to a defined User or website User that is being determinedhttps://eng.gkflagman.com
9. User - any visitor of the website https://eng.gkflagman.com
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of people;
11. Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indeterminate range of people (transfer of personal data) or for acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions that result in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) result in the destruction of material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Email address;
2. Phone numbers;
3. Also there is collecting and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) with the use of the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
4. The above data are further summarized in the text of Policies and are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Aims of personal data processing
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website; specification of order details.
2. Also, the Operator has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address email@example.com with a note "Refusal from notices about new products and services and special offers".
3. The depersonalised user's data collected with the use of Internet statistics services serves to gather information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
1. The operator processes the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://eng.gkflagman.com
. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6.The order of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
1. The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
2. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that preclude access to personal data of unauthorized people.
3. Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases connected with the implementation of the current legislation.
4. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them on his own, by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Updating of personal data".
5. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the mark "Refusal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Before cross border transfer of personal data the operator must ensure that the foreign state to which he intends to provide personal data can provide reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is consent in written form to the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final Provisions
1. The user can receive any clarifications on the issues regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will contain any changes in the Policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid for a period of time until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is available on the Internet at https://eng.gkflagman.com